“Struggle is a part of the process to living a life of impact. Leadership is not easy – to really get to that next level, to do the hard work, to serve others, it’s not the easy road. But what it’s doing is developing the muscles in you, it’s developing perseverance, and perseverance develops character.” ~Braden Douglas
Here we are at our sixth installment of the “Author Series” where we are bringing on published authors to talk about their books, and the process they went through to write and publish those books. We believe that everyone has a story inside of them, and a book is an excellent way to share that story. Therefore, it is our hope that you are encouraged through this series, and step out to write and publish your book.
Meet Today’s Guest
Braden Douglas has two passions. Professionally, he’s a leading food marketing expert. He is the founder of CREW Marketing Partners, one of the fastest-growing marketing and creative agencies in Canada. His firm has built a reputation for strategically growing brands in the food, beverage, and agriculture industries. His second passion is mentoring leaders for a life of Impact. He currently volunteers with LeaderImpact as a member of the Global Advisory Board, where he plays a key role in mentoring leaders, speaking, and developing content. In addition, he is the author of Becoming a Leader of Impact: How Your Influence Can Change the World.
Key Points Include:
- Impact is created through your professional, personal and spiritual life.
- Making an impact is not about what to do and here are the 5 steps to creating impact, but it’s who you are as a person. And if you work on who you are, the outcome of that is where impact resides.
- The benefits of writing a book longlasting…
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Connect with Braden on Social Media: Facebook |Instagram | LinkedIn
- Secure Your Copy of Braden’s Book: Becoming a Leader of Impact
- Download A Free Excerpt of the Book
- Branden Douglas’ Website
- Branden’s Business: CREW Marketing Partners
- Check out LeaderImpact
- Other Books Mentioned: Start with Why by Simon Sinek | The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Steven Covey
- Book Publishing: Scribe Media
- Anita’s Book: Destiny Starter: How to Discover What You Are Called To Do, And Do It by Anita “AC” Clinton
- This Month’s Freebie (e-Book): 5 Actionable Tips to Start Writing Your Book
Don’t miss an episode of our weekly fun and witty podcast equipping and inspiring you to walk BOLDLY in your greatness, listen, and subscribe at:
My Thanks To You
I want to personally thank you for listening to the Be Great Global Podcast. I would love to hear from you, share your comments, thoughts, suggestions below.
If you believe this show can help others, we humbly ask that you leave a rating and review on iTunes (CLICK HERE) or Stitcher Radio (CLICK HERE). It will only take a couple of minutes and could possibly transform someone’s life.
Thank you so much!!! Until next week…
We are here to serve you in your quest to fulfilling your destiny – is there anything that you would suggest we add to this platform to help you achieve your dreams?