“The formula that I used to get past my struggles [entailed] the Word of God, having a strong support system, and therapy.” ~Kimberly Turner
Here we are at our seventh installment of the “Author Series” where we are bringing on published authors to talk about their books, and the process they went through to write and publish those books. We believe that everyone has a story inside of them, and a book is an excellent way to share that story. Therefore, it is our hope that you are encouraged through this series, and step out to write and publish your book.
Meet Today’s Guest
Kimberly Carolyn Turner is a Registered Dietitian, Certified Diabetes Educator, Certified Life and Wellness Coach, Transformational Speaker, and Entrepreneur. She the CEO and founder of Wellness for the Body, LLC, and K.I.M. Life Coaching, LLC, and is passionate about serving, educating, counseling, and coaching her clients to become their best. As a life coach, with more than 19 years of experience, she fearlessly digs deep to uncover cycles of defeat and barriers to wellness. As an expert in nutrition and disease management, she uses practical applications to encourage others to transform and renew their mind to live life abundantly. In addition, she is the author of the book entitled, The Struggle is Over: Transforming and Renewing Your Mind to Live Life Abundantly.
Key Points Include:
- After having 3 miscarriages, she conceives a son, however her past hurts/miscarriages didn’t allow her to enjoy her pregnancy. And when the baby was born, she continued to struggle thinking that he would die. Getting over that, breaking the cycles of defeat, happened after seeking therapy.
- You must know your why and you prepare to write your book, and know that your why has to be bigger than you.
- Anyone, whether male or female, can get something from Kimberly’s book…if you’ve struggled to get past or over anything – this book can help.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Connect with Kimberly on Social Media: Facebook
- Secure Your Copy of Kimberly’s Book: The Struggle is Over
- Anita’s Book: Destiny Starter: How to Discover What You Are Called To Do, And Do It by Anita “AC” Clinton
- This Month’s Freebie (e-Book): 5 Actionable Tips to Start Writing Your Book
Don’t miss an episode of our weekly fun and witty podcast equipping and inspiring you to walk BOLDLY in your greatness, listen, and subscribe at:
My Thanks To You
I want to personally thank you for listening to the Be Great Global Podcast. I would love to hear from you, share your comments, thoughts, suggestions below.
If you believe this show can help others, we humbly ask that you leave a rating and review on iTunes (CLICK HERE) or Stitcher Radio (CLICK HERE). It will only take a couple of minutes and could possibly transform someone’s life.
Thank you so much!!! Until next week…
We are here to serve you in your quest to fulfilling your destiny – is there anything that you would suggest we add to this platform to help you achieve your dreams?