Click the blue Play button above to listen right now in your web browser.
“You can’t talk the talk, and not walk the walk. It’s critical that what you say matches what’s revealed in your life. Because if what you are talking about doesn’t translate into something that people can tangible see, then you’re just running your mouth.” ~Melva L. Henderson
In this episode, we talk with the one and only, Melva L. Henderson. She is all about impacting and changing lives on a local, national and global level. A 2015 John Maxwell Top 100 National Leadership Award Nominee, Melva is also President and founder of World Bible Training Institute and Melva Henderson Ministries. Additionally, she is Vice President and Co-Pastor of World Outreach Center in Milwaukee, WI, alongside her husband, Senior Pastor, Ervin “Skip” Henderson.
Key Points Include:
- Everything we’ve gone through in life has prepared us for the Call on our lives
- Sometimes we go through the wilderness so that we can see what’s in our heart
- The things that you are passionate about are for the benefit of others
- It’s important that you find out your lane, element, environment because there your GENIUS will be on full display
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
Melva’s Favorite Quote
“None of us are as great as all of us!” Excerpt from the book, Lead Like Jesus
- Melva’s Social Media: Facebook |Instagram | Twitter | YouTube
- Melva’s Books: Fresh Baked Manna Devotional | Other Books
- Fresh Baked Manna Live
- This Month’s Book: Destiny Starter: How to Discover What You Are Called To Do, And Do It by Anita “AC” Clinton
- This Month’s Freebie: 6 Things You Can Do to GROW Through COVID-19 Resource Guide
Don’t miss an episode of our weekly fun and witty podcast equipping and inspiring you to walk BOLDLY in your greatness, listen, and subscribe at:
My Thanks To You
I want to personally thank you for listening to the Be Great Global Podcast. I would love to hear from you, share your comments, thoughts, suggestions below.
If you believe this show can help others, we humbly ask that you leave a rating and review on iTunes (CLICK HERE) or Stitcher Radio (CLICK HERE). It will only take a couple of minutes and could possibly transform someone’s life.
Thank you so much!!! Until next week…
We are here to serve you in your quest to fulfilling your destiny – is there anything that you would suggest we add to this platform to help you achieve your dreams?