“Stop listening to the reasons why you can’t, and start finding reasons why you should…” ~Laneice McGee
Here we are at our fourth installment of the “Author Series” where we are bringing on published authors to talk about their books, and the process they went through to write and publish those books. We believe that everyone has a story inside of them, and a book is an excellent way to share that story. Therefore, it is our hope that you are encouraged through this series, and step out to write and publish your book.
Meet Today’s Guest
Laneice McGee is the founder of “Future Entrepreneurs Moving Ahead”, an organization that seeks to motivate and inspire youth to be strong, resource-driven and goal-oriented entrepreneurs. She is also the co-founder of “Big, Beautiful and Blessed,” an agency committed to cultivating positive self and body images in all women.
In addition, she is the author of 3 books, a compilation book “Speak Your Peace”, a poetic book ” Observation of the Mind,” and her most recent book, 7 Day Journey to Discovering Your Purpose: God’s Vision, My Hands, Partnership with the Divine.
Key Points Include:
- Many times the thing that’s holding us back is us…we don’t have our priorities in order, and therefore we don’t make the time to work on our projects. Everyone else’s stuff comes before ours.
- To get it done, you have to let go of perfection.
- We have to learn to LOVE who we are currently, as we work on who we want to BECOME!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Connect with Laneice on Social Media: Facebook |Instagram | Twitter | YouTube | LinkedIn
- Secure Your Copy of Laneice’s Free Download: 7-Day Journal
- Secure Your Copy of Laneice’s Book: 7 Day Journey to Discovering Your Purpose
- Laneice’s Website
- Check Out the Wives in Waiting Platform
- Join the Speaker’s Circle Facebook Group
- Anita’s Book: Destiny Starter: How to Discover What You Are Called To Do, And Do It by Anita “AC” Clinton
- This Month’s Freebie (e-Book): 5 Actionable Tips to Start Writing Your Book
Don’t miss an episode of our weekly fun and witty podcast equipping and inspiring you to walk BOLDLY in your greatness, listen, and subscribe at:
My Thanks To You
I want to personally thank you for listening to the Be Great Global Podcast. I would love to hear from you, share your comments, thoughts, suggestions below.
If you believe this show can help others, we humbly ask that you leave a rating and review on iTunes (CLICK HERE) or Stitcher Radio (CLICK HERE). It will only take a couple of minutes and could possibly transform someone’s life.
Thank you so much!!! Until next week…
We are here to serve you in your quest to fulfilling your destiny – is there anything that you would suggest we add to this platform to help you achieve your dreams?