“The definition I like for entrepreneurs is, you identify an opportunity, you allocate resources and create value.” ~Case Lane
We are on our third installment of our “Author Series” where we are bringing on published authors to talk about their books, and the process they went through to write and publish those books. We believe that everyone has a story inside of them, and a book is an excellent way to share that story. Therefore, it is our hope that you are encouraged through this series, and step out to write and publish your book.
Meet Today’s Guest
Case Lane is a global writer, entrepreneur, traveler, and observer to the future. As the founder and CEO of Ready Entrepreneur, she helps aspiring entrepreneurs get started with transforming their lives by launching their own business.
As a writer, she is the author of the book Recast: The Aspiring Entrepreneurs Practical Guide to Getting Started with An Online Business, the Life Online series of future tech thrillers, the Laker Taylor series of political thrillers, the Ravencross romance thriller series, non-fiction entrepreneurship and self-help guides, and one spiritual guide.
Key Points Include:
- People want and need what you have to offer
- Remove distractions, which are anything that gets in the way of you actually doing the work, including technology, people, and the noise in your head
- Even if you have a lot of ideas – start with one
- You need an action plan, not a business plan, this is the activities you see coming together that you’re going to have to do to get your business off the ground and do the necessary research to fill in the gaps
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Connect with Case on Social Media Facebook |Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube
- Secure Your Copy of Case’s Book: Recast: The Aspiring Entrepreneur’s Practical Guide to Getting Started with an Online Business
- Case’s Other Books
- Case’s Website
- Anita’s Book: Destiny Starter: How to Discover What You Are Called To Do, And Do It by Anita “AC” Clinton
- Freebie (e-Book):100 Online Businesses You Can Start in 90-Days
Don’t miss an episode of our weekly fun and witty podcast equipping and inspiring you to walk BOLDLY in your greatness, listen, and subscribe at:
My Thanks To You
I want to personally thank you for listening to the Be Great Global Podcast. I would love to hear from you, share your comments, thoughts, suggestions below.
If you believe this show can help others, we humbly ask that you leave a rating and review on iTunes (CLICK HERE) or Stitcher Radio (CLICK HERE). It will only take a couple of minutes and could possibly transform someone’s life.
Thank you so much!!! Until next week…
We are here to serve you in your quest to fulfilling your destiny – is there anything that you would suggest we add to this platform to help you achieve your dreams?