Click the blue Play button above to listen right now in your web browser.
“Plan for where you are going and not where you are today…structure yourself for where you are going, so as you continue to grow it’s a smooth transition” ~Cheryl McMurtry
***REPLAY OF EPISODE #8***
In this episode, we talk with financial services expert, Cheryl McMurtry of McMurtry Financial Services. She has over 25-years of experience in the private and non-profit sectors. And, she is passionate about helping small businesses and non-profits maintain financial integrity. In fact, the tagline for her company reads, “count on quality service with integrity.”
Key Points Include:
- How to stay true to your price model when working with clients
- The top 5 tips for managing your organization’s finances
- The importance of planning and keeping track of your financial records
- And Much More…
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Cheryl’s Website
- Cheryl’s Social Media: Facebook |Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn
- This Month’s Book: Destiny Starter: How to Discover What You Are Called To Do, And Do It by Anita “AC” Clinton
- This Month’s Freebie: 6 Things You Can Do to GROW Through COVID-19 Resource Guide
Don’t miss an episode of our weekly fun and witty podcast equipping and inspiring you to walk BOLDLY in your greatness, listen, and subscribe at:
My Thanks To You
I want to personally thank you for listening to the Be Great Global Podcast. I would love to hear from you, share your comments, thoughts, suggestions below.
If you believe this show can help others, we humbly ask that you leave a rating and review on iTunes (CLICK HERE) or Stitcher Radio (CLICK HERE). It will only take a couple of minutes and could possibly transform someone’s life.
Thank you so much!!! Until next week…
We are here to serve you in your quest to fulfilling your destiny – is there anything that you would suggest we add to this platform to help you achieve your dreams?