Leaders not only see what’s happening, but they also feel obligated to change what’s happening and seize those opportunities!
In this episode of the Be Great Ministries Podcast, we talk with the one and only Denisha Tate concerning the Truth About Effective Leadership. Denisha is the former COO, current CSO (Chief Strategic Officer) of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee. Annually the 43 clubs serve over 43,000 kids throughout the Milwaukee area. In addition, she is stepping boldly her Greatness speaking on a larger scale and coaching leaders.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The truth about effective leadership
- Simple ways to teach kids leadership
- What you can do if you are interested in advancing into leadership in your career
- How those in leadership positions prepare to take it to the next level
- God’s intention for the wealth transfer as referenced in Proverbs 13:22 and how you can position yourself to partake
For more information about Denisha Tate, visit her website at www.denishatate.com.
So, Let’s Do This!!!
Denisha’s Book Recommendation
The entire book of Nehemiah in the Bible. “As with Nehemiah, you are not going to do it all, you are going to lead people to get it done.”
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Be Great Ministries Bookclub – This month’s book is H3 Leadership: Be Humble. Stay Hungry. Always Hustle. by Brad Lomenick. We will discuss this book via the podcast on the last Tuesday of the month. You can join in the discussion by sharing your comments using #BGMbookclub on Facebook and Twitter. Get your copy today, CLICK HERE.
Don’t miss an episode of our weekly fun and witty podcast equipping and inspiring you to walk BOLDLY in your greatness, listen, and subscribe at:
My Thanks To You
I want to personally thank you for listening to the Be Great Global Podcast. I would love to hear from you, share your comments, thoughts, suggestions below.
If you believe this show can help others, we humbly ask that you leave a rating and review on iTunes (CLICK HERE) or Stitcher Radio (CLICK HERE). It will only take a couple of minutes and could possibly transform someone’s life.
Thank you so much!!! Until next week…
We are here to serve you in your quest to fulfilling your destiny – is there anything that you would suggest we add to this platform to help you achieve your dreams?