Leadership is the art of deliberately guiding others toward a vision that wouldn’t have happened otherwise.
In this episode of the Be Great Ministries Podcast, we sit down to talk leadership with the AMAZING Dr. Michelle Majors. She is the Founder and Program Director of Majors Leadership where she works with girls, teens and women to help them develop skills as leaders and agents of change. The objective is for them to discover the best of themselves and translate that into a role of leadership.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- What leadership really is
- The I.D.E.A.L way to develop leaders
- How your environment inspires or shuts down your leadership potential
- What you need to start a youth program
- The importance of faith in what you do
- How to release control back to God
Michelle’s Book RecommendationBook entitled – Let. It. Go.: How to Stop Running the Show and Start Walking in Faith by Karen Ehman. “This is really good for people who feel they have to be in control…it is an easy read and it’s kind of funny.” Click here to pick up your copy today…
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Be Great Ministries Bookclub – This month’s book is H3 Leadership: Be Humble. Stay Hungry. Always Hustle. by Brad Lomenick. We will discuss this book via the podcast on the last Tuesday of the month. You can join in the discussion by sharing your comments using #BGMbookclub on Facebook and Twitter. Get your copy today, CLICK HERE.
Don’t miss an episode of our weekly fun and witty podcast equipping and inspiring you to walk BOLDLY in your greatness, listen, and subscribe at:
My Thanks To You
I want to personally thank you for listening to the Be Great Global Podcast. I would love to hear from you, share your comments, thoughts, suggestions below.
If you believe this show can help others, we humbly ask that you leave a rating and review on iTunes (CLICK HERE) or Stitcher Radio (CLICK HERE). It will only take a couple of minutes and could possibly transform someone’s life.
Thank you so much!!! Until next week…
We are here to serve you in your quest to fulfilling your destiny – is there anything that you would suggest we add to this platform to help you achieve your dreams?