“Everyone has a story and/or something to bring forth into the world, and a book is an excellent way to do.” ~Anita “AC” Clinton
Have you been considering writing a book? In this episode, we talk about 5 actionable tips to help you start writing your story via a book.
5 Actionable Tips to Start Writing Your Book:
- Define the Type of Book You Are Writing
- Specify Your Target Audience
- Determine the Purpose of the Book
- Articulate Your Qualifications
- Clarify How the Book Will Serve You and Your Reader
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Anita “AC”:
- Facebook |Instagram|LinkedIn|Pinterest|Twitter
- Anita’s Book: Destiny Starter: How to Discover What You Are Called To Do, And Do It by Anita “AC” Clinton
- This Month’s Freebie: 5 Actionable Tips to Start Writing Your Book eBook
Don’t miss an episode of our weekly fun and witty podcast equipping and inspiring you to walk BOLDLY in your greatness, listen, and subscribe at:
My Thanks To You
I want to personally thank you for listening to the Be Great Global Podcast. I would love to hear from you, share your comments, thoughts, suggestions below.
If you believe this show can help others, we humbly ask that you leave a rating and review on iTunes (CLICK HERE) or Stitcher Radio (CLICK HERE). It will only take a couple of minutes and could possibly transform someone’s life.
Thank you so much!!! Until next week…
We are here to serve you in your quest to fulfilling your destiny – is there anything that you would suggest we add to this platform to help you achieve your dreams?