Click the blue Play button above to listen right now in your web browser.
“As a leader, you have to think you can accomplish the impossible, and then influence other people to think like you! ~Dr. Katina Fuller-Scott”
In this episode, we talk with the Strategist, Speaker, and Social Entrepreneur, Dr. Katina Fuller-Scott, Founder of Be What Matters where she helps leaders create the BEST communities to live, learn, and lead.
She leverages 20+ years of leadership and experience in K-12 education, nonprofit organizations, and community engagement to develop other leaders through public speaking, interactive workshops, and coaching. Katina has been featured in Shepherd Express, Our Issues Milwaukee, Urban Milwaukee, and Milwaukee NNS for her partnership with Greater Milwaukee Foundation’s #OntheTableMKE initiative and her unique ability to facilitate intergenerational, courageous conversations focused on a wide array of issues people care about and potential solutions.
Key Points Include:
- It’s vital that we build communities where leaders live, love, and lead.
- Transformative leaders are the solution to our problems.
- Effective leaders are mindful, authentic, and courageous which makes them transformational. They are mindful of who they are as a leader and taking care of their well being. They are able to model their imperfections in a safe space where others can do the same. And, they are courageous enough to stand and grow.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Dr. Katina Fuller-Scott
- Dr. Katina’s on Social Media: Facebook |Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn
- This Month’s Book: Destiny Starter: How to Discover What You Are Called To Do, And Do It by Anita “AC” Clinton
- This Month’s Freebie: 6 Things You Can Do to GROW Through COVID-19 Resource Guide
Don’t miss an episode of our weekly fun and witty podcast equipping and inspiring you to walk BOLDLY in your greatness, listen, and subscribe at:
My Thanks To You
I want to personally thank you for listening to the Be Great Global Podcast. I would love to hear from you, share your comments, thoughts, suggestions below.
If you believe this show can help others, we humbly ask that you leave a rating and review on iTunes (CLICK HERE) or Stitcher Radio (CLICK HERE). It will only take a couple of minutes and could possibly transform someone’s life.
Thank you so much!!! Until next week…
We are here to serve you in your quest to fulfilling your destiny – is there anything that you would suggest we add to this platform to help you achieve your dreams?