Click the blue Play button above to listen right now in your web browser.
“Entrepreneurship in itself is simply identifying problems and bringing solutions to those problems. “
In this episode, we talk with Elzie D. Flenard, III, Founder and CEO of Enterprise NOW! – a podcast agency that helps brands and thought leaders launch, grow and maximize through podcasting, coaching, and training. He thrives on thinking outside the box, bringing the best out of entrepreneurs, and driving results. He provokes thought, challenges creativity and inspires persistence.
Key Points Include:
- As creatives/entrepreneurs, we are always looking for new things to do, new ideas and we get distracted. Instead, we need to 1) focus on what we want to do, 2) be sensitive to what’s happening in your industry and where things are moving, 3) be strategic about positioning your business to take advantages of the opportunities that are coming.
- Get a coach. It makes a huge difference having someone who can look at things from an outside perspective and hold you accountable for doing the things that you want to do. The value in that is unquantifiable.
- If you are on the fence, just get started. If you don’t take the shot (take action), you can’t make adjustments.
- Be sure to test the marketplace, and the best way to do that is listen to what people are saying. What are the challenges and pain points that you keep hearing? Can you use your gifts, talents expertise to solve the challenge/pain?
- Success leaves patterns, there’s no need to reinvent the wheel. Fin the patterns that others have created and follow them.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Elzie D. Flenard, III
- Elzie’s Email
- Elzie’s Website: Enterprise NOW!
- Elzie’s Podcast: Apple | Stitcher| Other
- Elizie on Social Media: Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
- Anita’s Interview on Enterprise NOW!
- Be Great Global Freebie: 2020 Social Media Marketing Planning Calendar
Don’t miss an episode of our weekly fun and witty podcast equipping and inspiring you to walk BOLDLY in your greatness, listen and subscribe at:
My Thanks To You
I want to personally thank you for listening to the Be Great Global Podcast. I would love to hear from you, share your comments, thoughts, suggestions below.
If you believe this show can help others, we humbly ask that you leave a rating and review on iTunes (CLICK HERE) or Stitcher Radio (CLICK HERE). It will only take a couple of minutes and could possibly transform someone’s life.
Thank you so much!!! Until next week…
We are here to serve you in your quest to fulfilling your destiny – is there anything that you would suggest we add to this platform to help you achieve your dreams?