In this episode of the Be Great Ministries Podcast, we discuss our third book of the year entitled Good Faith: Being a Christian in a Society That Thinks You are Irrelevant and Extreme by David Kinnaman & Gabe Lyons. This was an AMAZING book, and the authors did an excellent job delivering the message of good faith – love, believe, live.
Living in good faith means helping the world and the people in it to be orderly and right, abundant and generous, beautiful and flourishing with life and relationships – just as God created them to be.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The good faith formula that Christian should consider
- The guiding principles of the new moral code called the morality of self-fulfillment
- The counter principles of God’s moral order
- The importance of intimacy
- How to address “implicit racial biases”
- The framework of 5 lens that we view our response to issues that we encounter being a Christian
- How we should show up and impact the world
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Be Great Ministries Bookclub – April’s book is MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom by Tony Robbins. We will discuss this book via the podcast on the last Tuesday of the month. Please share your comments using #BGMbookclub on Instagram and Twitter. Get your copy today, CLICK HERE.
Don’t miss an episode of our weekly fun and witty podcast equipping and inspiring you to walk BOLDLY in your greatness, listen, and subscribe at:
My Thanks To You
I want to personally thank you for listening to the Be Great Global Podcast. I would love to hear from you, share your comments, thoughts, suggestions below.
If you believe this show can help others, we humbly ask that you leave a rating and review on iTunes (CLICK HERE) or Stitcher Radio (CLICK HERE). It will only take a couple of minutes and could possibly transform someone’s life.
Thank you so much!!! Until next week…
We are here to serve you in your quest to fulfilling your destiny – is there anything that you would suggest we add to this platform to help you achieve your dreams?