Folks who thrive in God’s grace give grace easily, but the self-critical person becomes others-critical. We “love” people the way we “love” ourselves, and if we are not good enough, then no one is.
In this episode of the Be Great Ministries Podcast, we discuss our second book of the year entitled For the Love: Finding Grace in a World of Impossible Standards by Jen Hatmaker. This was a decent book and the author did an excellent job delivering her message of love for God and love for people.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- How to let go and have fun
- How to find peace with getting older
- How to release some of the pressure around your CALLING
- How to be authentically you and fully run your race
- Ten keys to a successful marriage
- A new strategy for reaching our youth and keeping them connected to the faith
- How to build community inside and outside the four walls of the church
- How to better represent Jesus to those that are watching
- And, much more…
So, Let’s Do This!!!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Be Great Ministries Bookclub – March’s book is Good Faith: Being a Christian When Society Thinks You’re Irrelevant and Extreme by David Kinnaman & Gabe Lyons. We will discuss this book via the podcast and live on BLAB on the last Tuesday of the month (March 22, 2016). You can join in the discussion by sharing your comments using #BGMbookclub on Twitter and Instagram or email us at email@example.com to participate in the live Blab discussion. Get your copy of the book today, CLICK HERE.
Don’t miss an episode of our weekly fun and witty podcast equipping and inspiring you to walk BOLDLY in your greatness, listen, and subscribe at:
My Thanks To You
I want to personally thank you for listening to the Be Great Global Podcast. I would love to hear from you, share your comments, thoughts, suggestions below.
If you believe this show can help others, we humbly ask that you leave a rating and review on iTunes (CLICK HERE) or Stitcher Radio (CLICK HERE). It will only take a couple of minutes and could possibly transform someone’s life.
Thank you so much!!! Until next week…
We are here to serve you in your quest to fulfilling your destiny – is there anything that you would suggest we add to this platform to help you achieve your dreams?