“We are the offspring of diety, how could we not feel great about who we are…being a healthy narcissist is realizing your greatness…and then you feel the responsibility to help others! ” ~Tab Pierce
Here we are at our eighth installment of the “Author Series” where we are bringing on published authors to talk about their books, and the process they went through to write and publish those books. We believe that everyone has a story inside of them, and a book is an excellent way to share that story. Therefore, it is our hope that you are encouraged through this series, and step out to write and publish your book.
Meet Today’s Guest
Tab Pierce is the found of Caliber Security Partners, a full-service information security company, and the former founder of The Zyon Group and co-founder of Mindpoint.net. In addition, he has held executive positions with various information security services providers, as well as IT companies.
After years of fruitful business growth, Tab found that a few poor business decisions would have colossal outcomes that threatened his once strong business. In despair and disbelief, he turned to his network of professionals to help him get his business on track. To his amazement, most gave the same advice – shut your doors and walk away. Only a select few had the belief he could turn it around and even fewer dove in to help.
In addition, Tab is the author of the book entitled, Upsurge: Wreckage to Triumph, Rebuilding Your Personal and Business Life.
Key Points Include:
- No matter what happens in your life or business, there is always a way to come through it.
- Mindset is the key component when it comes to success in life, ministry, and business. Whatever you think (good, bad, indifferent – it becomes your reality).
- Asking the right questions is extremely important. We all know people who make a series of poor decisions. Poor decisions come from either not asking questions, not knowing what questions to ask, or knowing the questions but not asking them because they don’t want to deal with it!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Download Tab’s Opportunity Pipeline
- Email Tab Directly
- Connect with Tab on Social Media: Facebook | LinkedIn
- Secure Your Copy of Tab’s Book: Upsurge
- Visit Tab’s Website
- Learn More About the Refiner’s Community
- Anita’s Book: Destiny Starter: How to Discover What You Are Called To Do, And Do It by Anita “AC” Clinton
- This Month’s Freebie (e-Book): 5 Actionable Tips to Start Writing Your Book
Don’t miss an episode of our weekly fun and witty podcast equipping and inspiring you to walk BOLDLY in your greatness, listen, and subscribe at:
My Thanks To You
I want to personally thank you for listening to the Be Great Global Podcast. I would love to hear from you, share your comments, thoughts, suggestions below.
If you believe this show can help others, we humbly ask that you leave a rating and review on iTunes (CLICK HERE) or Stitcher Radio (CLICK HERE). It will only take a couple of minutes and could possibly transform someone’s life.
Thank you so much!!! Until next week…
We are here to serve you in your quest to fulfilling your destiny – is there anything that you would suggest we add to this platform to help you achieve your dreams?