Click the blue Play button above to listen right now in your web browser.
“At the end of the day, this transition into the COVID-19 pandemic hasn’t been easy for either introverts nor extroverts. So know that we are all in this together, and we are going to come of this together.” ~Anita “AC” Clinton
In this episode, we talk about the impact of COVID-19 on introverts and extroverts. In this season of quarantine and social distancing, we are all having to make adjustments. And inside of that, it crucial that we are sensitive to the behavior traits of our families and friends.
Key Points From the Show
- Extroverts, who are energized by being around people, maybe finding that this season is requiring some self-discipline.
- Introverts, who are energized by being alone, maybe finding themselves in excessive isolation, excessive overthinking negative issues, and/or completely overwhelmed with all of the virtual/digital socializing.
- It’s important to recognize that there’s nothing wrong with the behaviors of introverts nor extroverts, although we may behave differently, we are all human beings. And if we value the relationships, we must be willing to make adjustments inside those relationships to find harmony.
Resources In This Episode
- Check out our Free Virtual Empowerment Summit
- This Month’s Freebie: 6 Things You Can Do to GROW Through COVID-19 Resource Guide
- This Month’s Book: Mindset: The Psychology of Success by Carol Dweck, PhD
Don’t miss an episode of our weekly fun and witty podcast equipping and inspiring you to walk BOLDLY in your greatness, listen and subscribe at:
My Thanks To You
I want to personally thank you for listening to the Be Great Global Podcast. I would love to hear from you, share your comments, thoughts, suggestions below.
If you believe this show can help others, we humbly ask that you leave a rating and review on iTunes (CLICK HERE) or Stitcher Radio (CLICK HERE). It will only take a couple of minutes and could possibly transform someone’s life.
Thank you so much!!! Until next week…
We are here to serve you in your quest to fulfilling your destiny – is there anything that you would suggest we add to this platform to help you achieve your dreams?