Click the blue Play button above to listen right now in your web browser.
“I think that [determining] your destiny is a process where you think you know what it is, then life shows you what it is. I marched out into life saying ‘this is what I’m here to do,’ and then life said, ‘um yeah, and we are going to fine-tune that [over] here!”
In this episode, we talk with author, spiritual director and founder of The Good Death Institute, Peggy Flynn, MA. She has over 40 years of caregiving and end-of-life experience, working with 300+ individuals to what some call the third-third of life or, more poetically, the evening of life. She is 71 years of age, and still walking boldly in her purpose, positively impacting lives.
Key Points Include:
- We truly can write the story of our lives…we don’t have to live life at the effect of the cause. In addition, we leave this earth with no regrets. Do what’s on your heart – leave no regrets!
- It’s important to ask yourself, ‘where’s my self-worth, what’s it anchored in, what are my control issues’ – then if necessary – began to shift the focus of your self-worth to a core place that’s separate from what you do.
- Independent of your age, you will always have something to contribute, and it’s up to you to make the efforts to keep yourself out there and relevant.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Peggy Flynn
- Peggy’s Direct Contact Number: 414-436-6474
- Peggy’s Email
- Peggy’s Website
- Peggy’s LinkedIn
- Be Great Global Freebie: 2020 Social Media Marketing Planning Calendar
Don’t miss an episode of our weekly fun and witty podcast equipping and inspiring you to walk BOLDLY in your greatness, listen and subscribe at:
My Thanks To You
I want to personally thank you for listening to the Be Great Global Podcast. I would love to hear from you, share your comments, thoughts, suggestions below.
If you believe this show can help others, we humbly ask that you leave a rating and review on iTunes (CLICK HERE) or Stitcher Radio (CLICK HERE). It will only take a couple of minutes and could possibly transform someone’s life.
Thank you so much!!! Until next week…
We are here to serve you in your quest to fulfilling your destiny – is there anything that you would suggest we add to this platform to help you achieve your dreams?