“If you have a great idea, volunteer. Volunteering opened doors for me that I could not open for myself, and more importantly it opened doors I didn’t even know existed.”
In this episode, we talk Speaker and International Best-Selling Author, Marki Lemons-Ryhal. With over 25 years of marketing experience, Marki Lemons-Ryhal has established herself as an award-winning Real Estate Keynote Speaker. In a market where change is the only constant factor, Marki uses her dynamic, professional attitude and vast experience to be one of the top speakers in the country relying on content from one of the several real estate continuing education classes she has authored.
Key Points Include:
- Writing a book increases your credibility in your area/industry. It is probably one of the best things that a person can do if they have the time.
- You can create whatever it is you want to do, even if it doesn’t exist. If you have a great idea, don’t keep it to yourself. Tell someone, tell the world and pursue it.
- Be like a postage stamp, stick to one thing until you get there. Focus is the key to successfully doing what you want to do.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
Connect with Marki Lemons-Ryhal
- Marki’s Podcast
- Marki’s Book: The Modern Real Estate Professionals Guide to Success
- Marki on Social Media: Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube
- Marki’s Book Recommendation: The One Thing by Gary Kelly
- Anita’s Interview on Marki’s Social Selling Made Simple Podcast
- Be Great Global Freebie: 2020 Social Media Marketing Planning Calendar
Don’t miss an episode of our weekly fun and witty podcast equipping and inspiring you to walk BOLDLY in your greatness, listen, and subscribe at:
My Thanks To You
I want to personally thank you for listening to the Be Great Global Podcast. I would love to hear from you, share your comments, thoughts, suggestions below.
If you believe this show can help others, we humbly ask that you leave a rating and review on iTunes (CLICK HERE) or Stitcher Radio (CLICK HERE). It will only take a couple of minutes and could possibly transform someone’s life.
Thank you so much!!! Until next week…
We are here to serve you in your quest to fulfilling your destiny – is there anything that you would suggest we add to this platform to help you achieve your dreams?